Got some wood out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Finally dry enough to get in the woods. brought out a little over a cord of rounds I've had cut up.

Attachments

• 100_6623.JPG
    100_6623.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_6613.JPG
    100_6613.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Looks like a good stash of firewood to me! Nice work!

Finally dry enough to get in the woods. brought out a little over a cord of rounds I've had cut up.
Nice work on the firewood woodmaster. They just took off the burn ban here but should have left it on, real dry.
zap

It's starting to get really dry here. Chance of thunderstorms today so maybe well get a little rain.

It's starting to get really dry here. Chance of thunderstorms today so maybe well get a little rain.
DRY? Last two times I've been home it's rained every day! 5 days, and 4 days. Looks like Alberto is supposed to come up the coast, so think I'll get shutout again. I've got some stuff I can grab that's right along one of my roads.. but that's all I'll be able to do for a while.

It was extremely dry here but not bad now. Lots of field work getting done finally. Beans going in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.