Got the cherrys busted.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked all day getting the cherrys cut,left one big leaner until I can get some help from a friend who used to cut trees for a living,now tomorrow I'll haul and when I get them hauled I'll split em before the snow flies.View attachment 83515View attachment 83515View attachment 83516View attachment 83517
All the cherry has been split I'm guessing 3 cords almost too pretty to burn,2 more to cut leaners that are big I'm guessing another 3 cords easy,from woods to splitter,and split in 5 days,nothing but work. Friday 001.jpgFriday 002.jpgFriday 003.jpg

That ought to get you a month's worth..........you need to to add those other two leaners to that pile to get a mess. Thanks for the pictures. That cherry is solid

Status
Not open for further replies.