grandbaby picture

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have met Mike. The kid is gonna be a hell of a lot better looking than him I can tell.

And will be as ornery and will refuse to change that Depends. The kid will tell him to call 800 245-6489 and ask for Scott. :lol:

This is what my grandchild will look like. WHEN/IF I ever have any ;)

Sorry Mike, couldn't help myself.
No disrespect of you grandchild intended.

Attachments

• cave baby.jpg
    cave baby.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 112
Hogwildz said:
This is what my grandchild will look like. WHEN/IF I ever have any ;)

Sorry Mike, couldn't help myself.
No disrespect of you grandchild intended.

none taken bro, thats quite possibly the funniest post ive seen to date , i dunno hwre you come up with this stuff i really dont rofl

BrotherBart said:
I have met Mike. The kid is gonna be a hell of a lot better looking than him I can tell.

And will be as ornery and will refuse to change that Depends. The kid will tell him to call 800 245-6489 and ask for Scott. :lol:

no arguements there , his moms a cutie. im not , so hopefully he will not look like me :)

2nd parts just too damned funny , i'll make sure scott reads , and probably have to endure weeks of "are you soiled?" questions LMAO

Its the mind. its all in my mind LOL
Not sure if that good, or bad ;) But hell, all 10 of me are happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.