Great Customer Service

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amkazen

Dec 29, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I have to say I am very impressed with Tom Gocze at American Solartechnics. I emailed him about hot water storage tanks this morning and he has been full of information and quick repsonses. Wow. My path forward on my project is getting clearer with his help and I should have a larger storage tank in place in the next few months, along with a solar hot water system, once I get all the ground work laid in place.

Thank you Tom!

Toms' yrs of experience with solar is a win, win all around. He doesn't shy away on customer service.
He does a local radio show up here from 7-10am sat's. WVOM is the station. don't know if they live stream it. Good radio.

Tom is also very generous in sharing information and experience even with folks who show no signs of being likely to buy from him (who are DIY-ing, etc.). That makes him the sort of person I'd be glad to buy from, or to recommend to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.