1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Great Deal on Log Racks

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Marcus, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Loc:
    Ohio
    I was looking for lumbar to make some log racks at Home Depot and found they have their metal racks on sale for 50% off. The rack that holds half a cord and has a cover for protecting the wood when seasoned is just $25. By the time you buy lumar and make something, that is a much better deal. And it has the cover. It's not on their web site, but was in the store in the garden center where they have fireplace products. I got 4 of them!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. sgcsalsero

sgcsalsero Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    ClevelandRocks
    Thanks, I'm checking this out . . curious, where in Ohio did you get them . . I'm in NE
  3. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Loc:
    Ohio
    The one at 271 and Wilson Mills. I was there yesterday and saw they have 5 or 6 still left. They are in the garden center, just after you enter it from the store.
  4. sgcsalsero

sgcsalsero Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    ClevelandRocks
    Thanks, I got the three remaining this morning
  5. martel

martel Member

went yesterday- they had shipped em back. I am planning using lumber now for racks- I am hoping to make racks a bit bigger, maybe up to 3/4 cord.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.