Great Price on Pellets on Long Island

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
j-takeman said:
Holy cr@p! What are they made of? Gold????

Why Jay,

Those are pellets made from the heartwood of the unobtainium tree, those are The Perfect Pellet {tm} with those any hopper will hold over a ton of pellets and burn forever. I understand via various back channels that they also cure every problem you can have with a pellet stove.

These are those magic pellets that have more BTUs in them after they have been burnt than they had before they were burnt.

SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:
Holy cr@p! What are they made of? Gold????

Why Jay,

Those are pellets made from the heartwood of the unobtainium tree, those are The Perfect Pellet {tm} with those any hopper will hold over a ton of pellets and burn forever. I understand via various back channels that they also cure every problem you can have with a pellet stove.

These are those magic pellets that have more BTUs in them after they have been burnt than they had before they were burnt.

:) Dang I better get on the horn like NOW! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.