Hail to Econoburn!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskurdu

Jun 10, 2008
Southwestern NY
Just got off the phone with Dale @ Econoburn (Dunkirk Metal Products). Even though I bought my Econoburn second-hand, he took time to answer the technical questions that I had about my used boiler and told me to call back anytime I have a question on it. Dale and Hank are very easy to talk to and I am glad that I bought an Econoburn. Just thought I would give them a little 'thank you' for their information and time.

I agree 100% the tech support from Econoburn is a dream come true . Every question I could come up with has bin answered in a matter of minutes . Their is nothing like having someone to call who really understands and uses the product in a real life situation . Just today I had to call about the controller acting improperly ( because I messed it up ) and Dale walked me through checking all of the parameters built into the controller . Back up and running by 8:15 AM Thank You Econoburn & Dale .
Anthony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQccM4VsIqA

Status
Not open for further replies.