1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Hampton H200 install in the kitchen

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by tfdchief, Feb 28, 2011.

1. tfdchief

tfdchief Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    OK, I have to brag a little. I submitted a couple of pictures of my install on Regency/Hampton web site. They were not that good of pictures...taken with my cell phone. I guess I didn't think they probably would use them. They did! they used them in the "Idea Gallery" If you go to this web page, pick wood stoves in the upper right hand corner drop down box, the second and third pictures are my little Hampton H200 in the kitchen. http://www.regency-fire.com/Buyer-s-Guide/Idea-Gallery.aspx If no one else, my wife was impressed :)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    I like the second shot. The H200 looks great when it's burning.
  3. tfdchief

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    Me too BG. I just wish I would have taken a better picture with a camera instead of my cell phone. That second picture doesn't have very good color. Next fall when I can fire it back up, I may submit a new picture.
  4. PapaDave

PapaDave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern MI - in the mitten
    Steve, just re-found this thread.
    Really nice install. It came out just as you pictured, I bet.
    Nice work.
  5. tfdchief

Loc:
    Tuscola, IL
    Thanks, PapaDave. Yes we like it a lot. It took a bit of compromise on both my wife's and my part, as we have different priorities and tastes. But then there are a lot of things we both like and it really did come together, finally, and we both like it. Can't wait until next winter to really use it.