Happy Birthday to me....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireview2788

Minister of Fire
Apr 20, 2011
SW Ohio
I just picked up my Stihl Farmboss (MS271) 16" bar. Unfortunately it's raining so I will play another day.

To add to the excitement I've got some interest in my Stihl S10. I'd like to sell that old boy to help pay for the new toy.

f v

I just picked up my Stihl Farmboss (MS271) 16" bar. Unfortunately it's raining so I will play another day.

To add to the excitement I've got some interest in my Stihl S10. I'd like to sell that old boy to help pay for the new toy.

f v

Nice Imlove my stihl. I have the 18" bar. Works great. Still have not messed with the carb adjustments.

Reactions: fireview2788
Hi
What are you asking for your S10?
I'm looking for one.
Thanks Thomas

Picked up one of these last fall, love it! Keep the chain sharp and she'll do anything I ask lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.