1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Happy Easter to all

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by elkimmeg, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

I hope all the get together with familly a good weekend and happy Easter to all that Celebrate it.
    Me, Here, my daughter has made it home From Philly and My other Daughter is around. My son in Chicago
    is not making the trip. Easter dinner will be on the RI shore line in Charlestown RI We we will stroll the beach
    I have so many projects started here it is hard to determine which one to start. I replaced two more of my original sliders with Atrium ones. but the deck across my home has to be replaced. When I did it there was no PT lumber. I found rot in the two outer joist and have to replace them. Along with all the railings and post and also the 2/6 decking one project
    The second one is re doing my familly room paint the walls rip up the rug and install oak flooring
    Third project I have a lot of brick planters that border my walk ways. Every two years the ice and water lossen the bricks so I re do most of the brick work. Then having 2.5 acres there is always yard work and Auto mechanics to do. Wood gathering might have to be put off for a while, though I did scrounge up cut and split a cord last week still have a lot of stacking to do here

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Have a great Easter elk. Mine will be spent finishing tax returns and making little oak pieces out of big ones.
  3. seaken

seaken Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Shokan, NY
    Thanks, and Happy Easter to everyone.

Mine also will be used to finish my tax return. Also have lots of project to start around the house this spring. If I have enough time left from figuring out how to bring in enough revenue to pay the bills. One thing I've noticed about running a business, your own house goes to hell in a hand-basket unless you make a profit. No profit, no time or money to work around the house. If I'm lucky I'll manage to find the money to pay someone else to help around my own place. For now, it's too early to tell if I'l be living in my own house or end up in a cot in the office!
  4. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Happy Easter good folks. Taxes are done finally. I just cleaned up the fenceline and planted spinach, more peas and lettuce. It's a beautiful day, going out for a long walk to enjoy spring. I love this time of year.
  5. stuart

stuart New Member

Loc:
    Bethany Ct
    Happy Easter to all and thanks to all who help
  6. Sundeep Arole

Sundeep Arole New Member

Loc:
    Framingham, MA
    Happy easter to all. Still doing my taxes, looks like that is going to suck up most of the day today. Decided to fire turbotax this year; laptop hard drive conked out and IBM wasn't willing to send me a recovery CD. Didn't really want to buy another windoze license, so my laptop became a linux laptop. So now I am a all linux shop, and only way to do taxes was online. Trying out TaxACT online this
    year - not as refined a package as turbotax, but a good no-nonsense package if you don't mind a little bit more effort.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.