Happy Mothers day!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guys! I'm celebrating my very first Mother's Day today. My son, Aedan was born on March 7th.

Happy Mothers' Day All!

...Interesting this year...got to the "festivities" last weekend...lol

Bought the items...and wished MOM a happy mothers day etc. last weekend (The "Mrs." birthday was last weekend) :)

Spent today at Grandmothers'/My Aunt's (Aunt is like 2nd Mom) taking down three trees (had to climb all three)...lol

Was an interesting day to say the least...every little thing that "could go Murphy's way...did". No catastophes' or anything bad happened...just a good "all around workout" getting my "summer tree legs back" (trying to shed 35lbs of winter weight) grrrrr. :)

Shoulda brought the Digital Camera...but forgot it at home.

All the "brush" is stripped and gone (stuffed through the chipper) :) ...truck is almost fully loaded with firewood...still some standing.

...All things considered best present...no more worries of anything that can fall on the house in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.