Happy New Year to all

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark cline

Minister of Fire
Dec 20, 2012
Cattaraugus, NY
Finally winter is here and my Mansfield has been begging me for a hot , heart warming burn. Its currently 29F out and snowing so hard I can't see more than 100 ft. Lake effect , provides the snow until Lake Erie freezes over. The house was at 62F when I fired up the Mansfield, after an hour she's putting out 550F , with a fire box full of flames . The dogs love it and put their heads right under the stove . Just want to wish all a prosperous and safe New Year . Burn , hot clean and safe . Mark

Reactions: vinny11950
Happy New Year. Stay snug and warm with that beautiful rock gently heating the house.

Happy New Year...and keep warm in that WNY weather.
My brother in Ripley said it was supposed to get icky out. Hope you can do what the dogs are doing...sitting and enjoying the heat.
Happy 2016 none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.