Harbor Freight Predator generators 20% off till Jan 5

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

scajjr2

Feeling the Heat
Dec 9, 2010
Kingston, NH
Harbor Freight Predator series generators have a 20% off coupon good till Jan 5. NOTE- some do NOT come with the wheels & handle, kit sold separately $40 for 8", $50 for 10".

sam

Reactions: Dan Freeman
So, I went to Harbor Freight yesterday and bought the 2000 Watt Super Quiet Generator. I've wanted a Honda for quite a while but couldn't justify paying $1200 when it wouldn't be used on a regular basis. This one will be used during the summer when I have to run electric tools/equipment in my food forest, easier and more efficient than running 200 feet of extension cord.

I picked up the 2000 watt inverter yesterday for $495

I bought a predator 2000w inverter last spring. I used it right before Christmas when we lost power. It ran my P61a, tv, and fridge. It started up easily in 0 degree weather.

I usually run it for 10 to 15 minutes every month or so. I also got a magnetic dipstick and hour meter for it off of Amazon.

So far I am impressed with it.

I bought a predator 2000w inverter last spring. I used it right before Christmas when we lost power. It ran my P61a, tv, and fridge. It started up easily in 0 degree weather.

I usually run it for 10 to 15 minutes every month or so. I also got a magnetic dipstick and hour meter for it off of Amazon.

So far I am impressed with it.
Which hr meter are you using? Where is it mounted?

Screenshot_20230108-114214_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Cool. Thanks for the pics!

Reactions: mountainmike
FYI Harbor Freight is running the 20% off on the Predator generators again

Reactions: FirepotPete