Harman 25th anniversary won't feed or light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ira Hayes

Nov 15, 2023
Northeast Kingdom
Hello everyone, just bought a 2005 model for my garage, got it hooked up and the lights come on, the exhaust blower works but the auger won't feed and the thing won't light, I bypassed the pressure switch that didn't help, I could blow through the hose, I cleaned all around the igniter and also cleaned where the front door gasket contacts the stove,I took the chain off the auger motor and the auger seems free, I can't seem to find any safety switch for the front door or the hopper lid, I've exhausted every avenue that I can think of, If someone could give me some input I would greatly appreciate it