Harman Accentra 52i - won't slide out

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Cool. I see you don't even use the magnets! Thanks for your persistence. Probably is just there to secure the lip during shipping.

Yeah the bolts were cheap and stripped. Still on the list to do lol. Also, good thing you had me open that up. I noticed a lot of insulation, so I will have to see what that’s all about. Never ends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dotman17
Yeah the bolts were cheap and stripped. Still on the list to do lol. Also, good thing you had me open that up. I noticed a lot of insulation, so I will have to see what that’s all about. Never ends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That did the trick. Removed the red screws and it slid right out.

Reactions: Cody901
Remove this guy.

this_guy.png

Mine looks like this. I have an actual bolt. Not sure what you have in there but you will have to back it out to get that ash try out.

20180109_045629.jpg