1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Harman Accentra FS dropped dead - HELP!!!

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by RKS130, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Lousyweather

Lousyweather Guest

I thought the gummint pretty closely regulated those GBF's....but, I guess there's always the possbility some rogue gremlins got out. I know they dont use proper signage out there, due to the fact that they are afraid folks will break in. I read something somewhere, probably the Ash Can here (so it MUST be true!), that they were actually subletting space from the US Postal Service, since they have alot more space now due to the advent of email and such. I beleive they harvest the gremlins for certain foodstuffs, primarily McRibs. There seem to be still some breeding issues with the gremilins due to inbreeding, so, sometimes the gremlin population crashes, thereby making McRibs unavailable for months and years at a time. Its actually a good thing a few of the rogue gremlins get out, for hereditary diversity. Its these gremlins which are used to bolster the population in the low population years. Being primarily nocturnal, its tough to count them....you might have some in your place but not really know it for sure....heck, even I heard something in the attic last night....I dont have the right size havahart trap, and so far havent found just the right bait.....
    SmokeyTheBear likes this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. RKS130

RKS130 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Croton-on-Hudson, NY
    I just worry about escaped GM gremlins cross breeding with those in the wild . . .