Harman Accentra heat output

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenc0322

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2011
long Island NY
I was wondering if anyone has measured the heat output with thermometer and what were the readings i know there are a lot of variables like what pellets and temp settings just looking for some numbers i am using GAPS and have the feed rate at 3 and stove temp at 70 fan on med and was getting readings at 145 degrees but the thermometer i was using is garbage

I think you have heard from me before but... Fully clean stove after running for 4 hours and the house at equilibrium the room temp is mid 70s and the thermometer 4 inches inside the grate is 155 in room temp mode, distribution fan moving. At 145 I start looking to clean the stove. My pellet this year is Alegeheny. Nice pellet low ash but a little more dense ash than others... Very coarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.