Harman Advance clear line connection form draft switch

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickS413

Nov 21, 2012
Hello,

First Thanks for all your help on this forum, alot of great information and advice. My issue is the clear line going from my low draft switch on my Harman advance was cracked and needed to be replaced. I have the new clear line and now am trying to reconnect it, I reconnected at switch and have a small hole on the bottom of a 2" diameter pipe that takes in air from outside. called dealer and they said newer models connect to an orange vent in hopper. My advance does not have that in hopper and I can't see or access the inside of that 2" diameter pipe to see where it goes, any help is greatly appreciated.

stick it in the hole and use some silicone around it.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.