Harman to release the P-35I

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
A new Harman insert is about to be released for sale this summer (Aug, 2010). I have info on the stove but just waiting.

35,000 BTU, same controls, burn pot and ignitor system. Suggested retail with surround for a black unit is under $3,000.00.

Eric

i got the same stuff from harman about it. 2995 retail, it is basically the firebox and door from a P68 w/ a surround on it. I think its priced about 4-500 too high to be this big "price point" sales item they are trying to amp it up to be. I was told by the rep yesterday they are avail for the dealers to order, however. Its gonna have the nice rail/track system that the accentra insert has, and the proven feeder system and pot (prob around the 4 rpm sze of the 38/43/accentra motor system). It's kinda plain lookin', however, unless you pony up for the optinal trim kits.

smwilliamson said:
I wonder why they ever got away from the bay window? Nothing in their line has that anymore.

The Advance still has a bay window.
There is a small problem with the air wash keeping the bay
configuration clean & maybe that's why Harman only offers one bay model.
My $.02...

DAKSY said:
smwilliamson said:
I wonder why they ever got away from the bay window? Nothing in their line has that anymore.

The Advance still has a bay window.
There is a small problem with the air wash keeping the bay
configuration clean & maybe that's why Harman only offers one bay model.
My $.02...

Dogh! I knew that. What was I thinking (or wasn't). I have a few customers with one. Silly me. Guess I was thinking insert or something.....scratch my previous comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.