Harman XXV ESP PROBE, INSTALL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ23

Feb 19, 2014
canada
I had some issues and found out it was the ESP PROBE, stove is working fine now but can someone show me how the probe is supposed to go back in, Does anyone have a picture of how it should be inside the back. The wire is attached, I just don't have it properly secured....

I had some issues and found out it was the ESP PROBE, stove is working fine now but can someone show me how the probe is supposed to go back in, Does anyone have a picture of how it should be inside the back. The wire is attached, I just don't have it properly secured....
Very good video on youtube on just that by Harry Fallon, posted March, 20,2014 "Harman Accentra ESP Probe"
Sorry wrong stove

Status
Not open for further replies.