Harman XXV (?) on Craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mtnbiker727

Feeling the Heat
Mar 11, 2019
PA
This stove is on Craigslist right now. I'm wondering if $1,500 is a good deal. I have a feeling it's a little high, but maybe they really mean "hardly used." The listing doesn't have many details.

I have P68, and I don't need another stove right now, but in my future home I might put the P68 in the living room and something like this in the basement for occasional heat down there.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

01414_crKl0gwVFr6z_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

I think it might be an XXV, the pellet door on top makes me think that…rod iron on the viewing glass and the fire pot inside looks different

Last edited:
Wood stove with top access.
When did Harman make wood stoves that look like that? They don't appear to make any right now, and I can't find one that looks like that.

I wasn't expecting the stove to be such a mystery... I emailed the person who posted it. If he replies, I'll post it here.

Reactions: Washed-Up
Awesome, I’d like to know too

Maybe his new price is factoring in inflation.... That will not run pellets. Think I'd offer him his original price, it does say OBO...