Harmon 52i & Skytech 3301p2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FG76

Aug 28, 2014
BC
Hi everyone! Just had my Harmon 52i installed yesterday and wanted to confirm it was comparable with the skytech 3301p2 thermostat. Looking forward to running this machine!

Thanks

Welcome and congrats. Is it getting cool in beautiful BC? Got photos of your install? You see...

Pics.jpg

Ha! I will do that tonight. We are still enjoying th tail end of a hot summer here in the kootenays.Nights are cooling off though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harmans not made for tstat,but will work.You can research the threads here or/and ask your dealer for the bulletin as you will get error blinks,but not a big deal.Welcome and stay warm.

Harmon, the Jamaican Harman :D

You don't nee a thermostat, run in room temp mode with the probe. Read the sticky about 'how your Harman works'

Status
Not open for further replies.