Haven't come close to turning on the propane!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace

Oct 8, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Granted I live in AZ, but usually we would have turned on the furnaces. The Oslo is really doing an excellent job. By far the best investment we have made with our home! I am impressed with the heat output. It doesn't instantaneously heat he house like the furnaces, but rather slowly warms it and maintains the temp. Really happy we put it in.

Wallace said:
Granted I live in AZ, but usually we would have turned on the furnaces. The Oslo is really doing an excellent job. By far the best investment we have made with our home! I am impressed with the heat output. It doesn't instantaneously heat he house like the furnaces, but rather slowly warms it and maintains the temp. Really happy we put it in.

Prescott, Flagstaff, Sedona, all get pretty damn cold. Flagstaff was the first time I experienced zero degree weather.

Sounds good Wallace. Enjoy the heat until Mother Nature once more turns it back on!

Doesn't matter where you live . . . cold is cold . . . and when the temps start going down it's always nice to be warm.

Happy to hear the Oslo is working out.

Status
Not open for further replies.