Healing up, but getting bored. Silly project time.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Been out of action work wise for the past couple weeks but starting to get on the mend.

Had 2 of those light up reindeer things but one has lost the battle. My kid liked them so I saw one of these today and said, "I can make that with one arm!" Lol she likes it. Hard to get a smile out of a young teen so I took it as a victory.

Older teen needed a "Ugly Stick" for a Christmas concert. It's a Newfoundland thing as far as I know and are unique to the province I believe, basically an ugly old twig with beer caps nailed to it and a stick to crack it with. Rubber boot is mandatory. Just a way to play along with the tunes when you have no rhythm what so ever. Most are dressed up a bit more than this but, o well. Decorative I am not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adios Pantalones
Love the deer - and if things get really tight you can always stuff it in the stove (when the teenager isn't looking).

ChristmasDeer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.