1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Hearthtools.com back up and running.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by hearthtools, May 24, 2013.

1. hearthtools

hearthtools Moderator Emeritus

Loc:
    Oakhurst, California, USA, Earth
    Good news the 4,516 Files, 109 Folders are being uploaded to www.hearthtools.com as I type. Sorry for the long wait the Expert was draging his feet and when he got to it the files were corupt but he got it.

They are being loaded in the same File Tree so there will not be to many broken links. Some links pointed to Climatecontrolsystems.org and I lost that domain.

I dont have a lot of time to work on cleaning up right now.. My wife was in a High speed head on Wreck on Easter sunday. she in now home recovering still not able to walk from a Left broken hip, Right Arm and many bones in her Right foot.

http://www.sierrastar.com/2013/04/03/62041/two-oakhurst-women-suffer-major.html
    DexterDay and smoke show like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. smoke show

smoke show Guest

wishing her a speedy recovery.
    ScotO and DexterDay like this.
  3. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Congrats. Glad that Hearth had a part in saving all that info. Keeping files like that, is what makes this place awesome.

So much info that can be found within minutes at your fingertips. :)

As for your Wife. I am sorry to hear. Wishing a full a fast recovery.
    ScotO and smoke show like this.
  4. imacman

imacman Guest

First of all and most important, glad she will be OK.

As for the files & folders....nice job Rod!!
  5. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    that blows my mind that two vehicles impacting at a combined speed of over 110 MPH and both drivers survive it. A testament to automobile safety in the 21st century and our medical health industry....Rod, I'm so happy for both of you, she has a guardian angel looking after her.
  6. smwilliamson

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    Am I missing something? There are a bunch of links scattered around...where are all the files and folders? "Like, where's the info?", says Shaggy.
  7. hearthtools

hearthtools Moderator Emeritus

Loc:
    Oakhurst, California, USA, Earth
    In the sticky post at the top of the pellet room I make a bunch of help files that had links to my help on my website. the links and photos have been broken for the past 6 months now they work.. there are Factory PDF files for troubleshooting and my Pellet master trouble shooting.. Just stuff here and there.. I have not had time to fix MY website to show most of the help files from MY website yet.
  8. smwilliamson

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    Gotcha....cool thanks.