Heat & Glo 6000TRXI-IPI | Intensifire Solenoid Valve

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

KGart0n56

Jan 26, 2024
Ontario
I have a Heat & Glo 6000TRXI-IPI and the Intensifire Solenoid Valve is stuck closed. Had the unit cleaned and serviced. The service man tried rapping solenoid valve and everything he knew to free up the stuck solenoid valve no luck.
The replacement part is no longer available.
1.) Does anyone know of a way for force valve into open position? I'd rather have it stuck open.
2.) Are there any third-party vendors with compatible Solenoid? Or Obsolete part vendors?
3.) Maybe a way to remove valve and pipe it to be on all the time?
Dealer suggested that I have them replace with a new unit $$$$$$$

Try Woodmanspartsplus and search for your specific valve. They just might have a replacement. It’s gonna cost a couple hundred bucks, but that’s better than a couple THOUSAND bucks.