Hello from Michigan-New Member Introduction

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wldfab1962

Hearth Supporter
Oct 20, 2008
Southeastern Michigan
My name is Rob and I came across this forum while searching about Outdoor Wood Furnaces. My wife and I just bought a 16 acre farmstead in Willis, MI. We have been busting our butts getting it back into shape as the previous family neglected it and let it grow over pretty bad. Checked out the link to cozyheat.net and they seem a very impressive operation. I am really amazed at the efficiency of the EKO, and Tarm Systems. Are there any members near the 48197 area that have these (or similar) systems in use? I don't want to go on at this point about the how's and why's, for I see I have a bit of a learning curve to master regarding these systems before posting. Any books, videos, websites, links to help me with understanding would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any feedback... Rob Wagle

Status
Not open for further replies.