Help! collins pellifier multifuel: auger will not stop.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coldinak

Oct 30, 2012
Hey out there.
I have a collins pellifier multi-fuel stove that seems to work fine only problem is i can not get the auger to shut off when it is in operation. My control board is similar but not the same as the guy in this article :

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads...ove-or-kwm-electronics-corp-controller.28752/

but it is missing some parts. namely the stoker control switches. Ide like to be able to fix this for cheap and not have to pay 180-400 for a new control board. have looked at timers and rehostat switches as a way to dyle down the feed but nothing seems to work efficently. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I live in willow ak and I really need this stove to keep me warm at night when the wood burns out. here is a pic to show the difference(seems like it would need these switches to work properly with out them how can the board control feed rate and cycle time):

IMG_20121102_112924.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.