Help - Drolet Eco 45 pressure hose question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siko

Feb 5, 2008
Northern Ontario
Does anyone know where the other end (not the pressure switch end) goes to? There appears to be a brass fitting that is broken, which is most likely the culprit of my constant "P" codes the last couple days.

It would go to a fitting somewhere close to the combustion fan. The fitting is most generally brass. Not familiar with your stove so I can't get any more specific than that. The owners manual doesn't show exactly where it goes but it is very close to the combustion fan.
Ron

Hi Ron...thank you for replying. I know it goes somewhere near the combustion fan, but I just cannot seem to find where exactly. If anyone has any experience or insight, it would be greatly appreciated. I will be calling SBI today to hopefully get some info.

Found a picture of a removed combustion fan and I can see the brass fitting on the top of the housing on the right....mine must have broken off flush with the fan housing and without having a visual (awkward location), I couldn't feel it. Here is the pic.....

Attachments

• SE44039-2.jpg
    SE44039-2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.