Help identifying quadra fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jkoplo

Dec 14, 2015
Flagstaff, AZ
Anyone know what model this might be? Seller said the dimensions are: 21” deep, 25” wide, and 15.5” high.

My fireplace opening is close to 31" wide by 24" tall. Would this be a decent fit?

That looks more like a freestanding stove that is missing its base. Ask if there is a UL label on the back identifying it.

Yeah not an insert. Looks like a good price though with no external signs of abuse

I hadn't considered it was a stove missing it's base. That makes a ton of sense. I'll wait for an actual insert to come up - this is a pet project to seal up an old fireplace.

image0.jpeg

The seller found the nameplate. Looks like a really old quadra fire. Their website doesn't even have the manual anymore. Oh well - the search continues. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I thought this was an old dogger. There is no side air control. It is their first EPA model, back when Alladin made Quadrafires. They were bought out by HHT. It is a pedestal stove missing the base. There was an 1800-i insert version, but it has a bay window front with side glass.

The manual is online if you are interested:

Last edited: