Help me to identify this cook stove!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkerspath

Oct 13, 2010
Northern MN
hi! My husband and I have a Scandia wood cook stove. It has a Lange Svenborg stamp on the side. Is there a way to know what year it was made and what it's worth is...we've looked all over for information on it but it seems to come up fruitless! Help! Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC01097.jpg
    DSC01097.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 434
I can't give you a scrap of info but wish to hell I could find a nice one for my shop.

I've got a kalamazoo cook stove at my cabin, but this stove of yours looks very utilitarian in comparison. I like it.

Good luck.

pen

I can't tell you what it is worth, that would be in the eye of a buyer, but the stove was made by L. Lange Company in Svenborg Demark. They made stoves for something like a hundred and fifty years so age is anybody's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.