help need a manual for my stove!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firsttimer

Oct 29, 2012
i purchased a new home and now my insurance compeny is giving me a hard time about my stove thay said thay need a manual to get the distance it has to be away from the walls and such. my stove is a
G.S.W building products division Space heater model 820 if anyone has a manual i could use it.

thanks

That is not a common unit. I think your best bet would be to contact the company.

Thre is a plate on the back of my stove that notes the clearance needed. Did you look on the back for any plate or stamped on info?

Is that a gas stove? GSW primarily makes gas and electric water heaters.

Try for help here

GSW Inc. Owner's Manual Wood Stove 1250 | ManualsOnline.com
Download a free copy of the GSW Inc. Owner's Manual Wood Stove 1250 User Manual
homeappliance.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/gsw_inc/1250... - Cached

Does the previous owner's insurance company have any documentation? Or the previous owners? Can you ask your realtor for help obtaining this?

I'm not sure if this is the same company. If it is, it's possible that they dropped the wood stove line years ago. Worth a call though:

CONTACT US

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
For prompt technical support, please contact our technical support team by sending your inquiries to us at [email protected]. You can also contact us by calling 1-888-GSW-TECH (479-8324) or by fax at 519-787-5500.

599 Hill Street West
Fergus, Ontario, Canada N1M 2X1
T 519.843.1610
F 519.787.5500
E [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.