Need help finding this Haugh woodstove Model / Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CLMK

Feb 7, 2024
Manitoba
Hello Everyone, I need help to identify the model of this Haugh woodstove!

My label is partly worn off, unfortunately it's the model info and serial that is gone.

Is anyone able to identify this stove in the picture? Is it rebranded as a century stove? I've done quite a bit of searching and have found similar models but all just a bit different. I have searched the posts but they don't match this one.

Thanks for any help or advice!

Manitoba/Canada)

IMG_3425.JPG IMG_3426.JPG

35:1? I think I’m following you, but not sure. Care to elaborate?

There doesn’t seem to be much information on Haughs stoves, especially the older ones, except for information I found and posted here with pictures of older stoves like their “Solarwood”.

Here is the inside, I have not put in the firebricks yet, (want to keep it lighter to move for clearances) Both sides and the back have heat shields. I'm looking for the label and stove model to confirm my clearances. The second picture is the baffle shield, which is removable. I believe it's 11 inches (corner angle installation) from non combustible walls.

As it's in my shop it's 18inches off the floor, my insurance company doesn't require a wett inspection in a shop, but they do have a broker come and look at clearances and set-up in the shop. It's a whole different story if it's in the house.

IMG_3439.JPG IMG_3440.JPG

Last edited:
35:1? I think I’m following you, but not sure. Care to elaborate?