Help needed.......I purchased my Harman Accentra in 2011......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bptc29

Dec 31, 2020
Central New York
Feed motor not working.....I took off motor purchased new motor but it was the wrong one....So i put the OG back on and it worked for almost 24 hours then quit. I haven't checked to see if the motor is good or not yet.....today at 11 a.m. I hear a lot about these Vac swithces........Not sure how to test this one or really where it is ? I do see the tube. Also i am having black creosote inside box under viewing glass, sides and chimney cap....this is my first experience with this happening. Appreciate any comments.

Complete cleaning ?? When you put it in test mode does the auger work ? Make up a test cord, like an extension cord with end cut off, so you can test the auger motor directly by plugging into outlet....Check this thread similar issue;;