Hemlock Damage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This is from one of the storms (May or June) it's on the east side of the property I cut on, some fell on the neighbor's property so I'll take what's on our side.

Attachments

• 100_7686.JPG
    100_7686.JPG
    338.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_7687.JPG
    100_7687.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 110
Hopefully the thicker bit is on your property:) I've got so many trees, but still healing. Be safe

Reactions: zap
How's it going?

Im slowly lifting around 20 to 30 lbs. Pain is 97% gone. Wont use the saw yet for safety reasons, I'm set anyway for the next 2.5 seasons. Took the new quads out yesterday and kinda sore after 60 miles:(

With the cooler temps, go get that wood, unless you get the flooding rains that passed through here earlier.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Im slowly lifting around 20 to 30 lbs. Pain is 97% gone. Wont use the saw yet for safety reasons, I'm set anyway for the next 2.5 seasons. Took the new quads out yesterday and kinda sore after 60 miles:(

With the cooler temps, go get that wood, unless you get the flooding rains that passed through here earlier.
Glad that things are coming along. It seems the heavy rains went east of us, we did get some hard stuff but not for long. Even with all the rain, things around the house are pretty much dry (all sand) I won't be hauling much out until the the end of August.

How did you like the new toys?

Glad that things are coming along. It seems the heavy rains went east of us, we did get some hard stuff but not for long. Even with all the rain, things around the house are pretty much dry (all sand) I won't be hauling much out until the the end of August.

How did you like the new toys?

What a difference with powersteering and irs like dennis said. The grizzly is amazing! Waiting on a quote for a winch and plow.

What a difference with powersteering and irs like dennis said. The grizzly is amazing! Waiting on a quote for a winch and plow.
Who's Dennis?==c

Status
Not open for further replies.