Hey all you PelletHeads... 'splain this to me:

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elkimmeg said:
alfio said:
somebody does not know the real price of oil ! watch the news at night, howe many lives have we lost for oil , howe do you put a price on that. ITS wort avery penny i pay extra for pellets or coal , to be less dependent on oil.

I'm in total agreement with you. the price has become too high

Elk, we finally agree on sum-thing.

well let's see...if we really believe that Middle Eastern oil has too high a polotical and economic price (and I agree, it does) then we need to get that fat, drunken slob, K$##@%y off the dime and have him vote to allow drilling in the Arctic Reserve and offshore in MA, FL and CA however, he routinely blocks these and he votes against wind farms off Cape Cod while he and the pathetic dems simultaneously carp at Bush saying Bush "has no energy policy".............can't have it both ways unless, of course, your a drunken, pathetic, slob of a Democrat......

Status
Not open for further replies.