Hey, Let's Party!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Dec 22, 2008
Schoharie County, N Y
I work with a total slug who gets paid very well and does nothing. He just put in for retirement!:cool:
I cannot begin to explain the frustration all of us at work have put up with over the years and how excited we are. I am also going to forgive the ahole now that he's leaving just for my own piece of mind.;)

My celebration song::)

Reactions: Adios Pantalones
I'm doin my "work dance" right now....ladies be advised to look away, or tip, this show aint free you know.

The retirement thing is just a rumor I started in order to flush out you guys that want to see me gone but won't admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA, it worked, I'm stayin' another 14 years. BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA................

That's not funny dangnamnit!<>

I've worked w/a few like that.
Either do nothing, or what they do is useless

how dare you! who else was gonna separate all the paperclips into their respective colors and sizes. We must have order!

So I guess you will be planning the festivities Jack Straw?

Hey, put this song on the list...one of my favs...

He's afraid we are gonna throw a party for him, I didn't tell him that the party is planned the day after he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.