Hillside energy very helpful

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musclecar joe

Jan 14, 2010
western pa
I just spent about an hour on the telephone with Duane at Hillside Engergy solutions (www.hillsideenergy.com). Duane was helpful and honest our conversation was regarding my wood boiler and the problems I am having. we shared information and solutions to problems, what would work and not work. I will certainly use Duane and his company to do any future upgrades and trouble shooting in the future. He is willing to travel to me and I am 2 hours away from him. How many contractors or technicians will do that? I cant say enough good things about Duane and Hillside Energy solutions.

Duane thanks again.

Musclecar joe
econoburn 150
east of pittsburgh.

Duane is really a good kinda guy. Feburary 2009 my boiler overheated and I just called him up . He had lots of good advice and bailed me out. Although it was only a little fuse it still meant alot to me. Duane treats people with a great deal of integrity and good old honest business practises.

Glad to hear that Duane is a good guy.
Not glad to hear people having problems with econoburn 150....I just put a deposit on one.

wantstoburnwood said:
Duane is really a good kinda guy. Feburary 2009 my boiler overheated and I just called him up . He had lots of good advice and bailed me out. Although it was only a little fuse it still meant alot to me. Duane treats people with a great deal of integrity and good old honest business practises.

WTBW---Not to take anything away from Duane, but are you confusing him with Dale Furman from Econoburn? Dale is the same type of person and is willing to literally go that extra mile to help you out. Dale drove 4 hours to my house to check out my setup after I contacted him around noon that day. About 5PM that cold snowy evening he arrived only glad to help me . When Dale left I believe he was on his way out of state to another call. Anyway, I'm glad to see the double D's helping people out!

I think Dale is a good guy as well. Always has time for you on the phone. Lots of diagrams . Very Very helpful

Duane @ Hillside is full of good knowledge and experience- and willing to share all of it without merely focusing on salesmanship (he's shared some useful tips with me even though I already had a boiler and lived a long ways from his territory).

Status
Not open for further replies.