Holiday Season Special (4 bags for $10)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnian

Minister of Fire
May 28, 2008
Limerick, Maine
Now that I have your attention it gets even better!

I was checking out some prices the other day on http://www.woodpellets4me.com/

and came across this:

"During the months of November and December, cash & carry two bags of Barefoot and two bags of Okanagan pellets for $10.00."

Stopped in today and picked them up, as well as their Holiday Special for the stick burners too. I talked with Bob for a while, heck of a nice guys!

SO those of you in So. Maine who are interested in trying out a couple of the best pellets on the market, go check them out!

~Jeff

Thanks Sinnian I may go down next week and give that a whirl. Good promo to get people trying the pellets.

Yes, Thanks Sinnian.

I also will try to visit them next Saturday morning for a $10.00 special as I have been wanting to try both of those brands.

Ranger

Due to the popularity of our holiday season bundle specials, , we are expanding our pick-up times at our Route 302 Windham, Maine warehouse location to include Friday afternoons from 3:00-6:00 pm (closed Christmas and New Years), as well as Saturdays from 9:00-1:00. Note that our Route 9 location in Wells continues to be manned on Saturday mornings from 9:00-11:00 am. Here's a GREAT opportunity to "Try before you buy" an entire pallet of the various products that we carry, including Okanagan & Barefoot pellets, Envi Blocks, BioBricks, CozyLogs and Hearthwise Logs. For directions to both our Wells and Windham locations, and for details on our Pellet and Bio Product bundles, visit our website at www.woodpellets4me.com.

Thank you Jeff for your original post, and wishing all a safe and warm holiday season.

Now that's a good promotion...

Well today I stopped in to see Bob and take advantage of the " holiday season bundle specials". Glad I did.
All the pellets are kept inside away from the elements unlike many places I have seen that think it's OK to store pellets outside if they are covered in plastic.
Bob your running a nice operation there and I liked the fact that you deliver and place the pallets right in the garage.

I did visit the Windham, Maine, depot this morning and picked up two bags of Okanagans and Two bags of Barefoots for $10.00.

Bob is very pleasant and seems committed to offering quality pellets at market prices, stored inside in a clean orderly facility, and delivered with care.

Slightly lower priced pellets, sitting out in the elements, somewhat beat around, sold by mostly unknowledgeable staff, and subject to brand changes each time you go there are available a few miles north at the Home Depot. Cash and carry.

I plan be a repeat customer at Bob's place!

Ranger

I always get my pellets from them, they are great. Wait till you see their delivery operation. They put the pellets right where you want em. I am trying my 2 bags of okies right now. They are very light in color, (no bark) which is good. Am a little surprised at how much dust was in the bag and how small the pellets were. Will see how they do compared to the Maine Choice i am burning now.

Stopped in at wells this A.M. and got my four bags. Am allready burning OK's but looking forward to trying the barefoot's
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.