New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Home Depot Hooksett, NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I live in Concord, I just had 5 tons of FSU's delivered from the Hooksett store, as the concord store didn't have FSU's available at the time. The HD delivery contact, Don, was great to deal with and the driver, Donny, went the extra mile to push all the pallets into my garage for me. I haven't burned any FSU's from this year as of yet, as I just fired up the stove for the first time today and had 7 bags of Lignetics from last year to load in the hopper first.

The Hooksett store can be highly recommended, though!

Reactions: kellyrnh
I had the same experience with the guys at at the Hooksett HD. Delivery was super easy and he wanted to do whatever he could to make our job easier. This was with FSU as well.

I'm not a pellet burner but I was at HD this morning (Newton NJ), the manager was telling her employee's that they are expecting a delivery soon but there is a limit of one pallet per customer.

Though I live in Concord, I just had 5 tons of FSU's delivered from the Hooksett store, as the concord store didn't have FSU's available at the time. The HD delivery contact, Don, was great to deal with and the driver, Donny, went the extra mile to push all the pallets into my garage for me. I haven't burned any FSU's from this year as of yet, as I just fired up the stove for the first time today and had 7 bags of Lignetics from last year to load in the hopper first.

The Hooksett store can be highly recommended, though!

What do they charge for delivery?

IIRC, it was a $65 flat fee. Pretty good for the 5 tons I had delivered, not as good if you're only getting 1 ton! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.