How close can I get my stove to the wall? Questions about NFPA 211

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It works great. It's actually a spare one i already had for a Lopi, as is my fan. Once the stove gets up to temp ( time varies depending on the amount of ash in the stove, but typically 20 minutes) it turns the fan on. When the stove cools off it turns off. The temp for it is not adjustable.

jeeper said:
It works great. It's actually a spare one i already had for a Lopi, as is my fan. Once the stove gets up to temp ( time varies depending on the amount of ash in the stove, but typically 20 minutes) it turns the fan on. When the stove cools off it turns off. The temp for it is not adjustable.

Good to know. I would be buying one probably from mouser.com so I was hoping for a temp. I suppose I'll do a few fires and check what temp it gets to under the stove and then get the proper snap switch.

Sounds like a good plan. Sorry I couldn't help with the temps, but it definitely will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.