1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

How do I turn off receiving e-mails from thread postings?

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by Gasifier, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    I am watching quite a few threads and do not need the e-mails everytime someone post to the threads. I tried turning them off in e-mail settings under control panel. Does not seem to work. Can I turn stop that from happening?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Duetech

Duetech Minister of Fire

Loc:
    S/W MI
    In the bottom of each thread you post to is a "notify me via e mail when someone posts this thread" check box which is automatically selected when you write to a post. Deselect the box and you will not receive a notice. Or when you receive the e mail you will see a link ofr opening the email or a link to stop receiving notifications when some posts to a particular thread you have posted to. If you have cosen to not be informed but a thread becomes interesting you can post to that thread and reselect to be notified again and you will be back in the mailing.
  3. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    Sweet. Thanks 2K.