how do the plates go in my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would help if i could find a wiring diagram the one on the stove you can't read that would help also know what switches need to be open and closed for start up

Give me a few. I'll snap a pic of the crude diagram in my original manual.

IMAG1176.jpg

don't know if you saw the last post i put up but everything has a good connection now i just need to trouble shoot but were to start how can i test the board the auger and exhaust blower come on but not the convection blower any ideas

Trace the wires from blower back to the block, then to the board, starting at the blower itself, wire power directly to it, to see if it turns on. (Think you said you did that all ready) then power the wiring block up (just the convection blower screw) and see if it turns on. If that works, and your connection harness from the board to the block is good, good chance it is the board.

Pretty sure they stopped making the old board. You would have to have yours repaired or buy the upgraded board which runs 250 to 400 depending on the website.

You have one of the best selling stoves of all times. Don't give up on the old girl.

i just don't want it to nickel and dime me all i am using it for is to heat my work shop we will see tomorrow is another day

Status
Not open for further replies.