how I spent my weekend.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsblaze

Feeling the Heat
from this.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/17/9u9u9y4u.jpg
9u9u9y4u.jpg

to this.

Reactions: smoke show
It will have all the walls covered in rough sawn lumber just like the shed. I might even see about just grabbing some big pieces of slab wood and running them through the table saw to take the bark off and make them uniform like the sides of the barn.
and yes it will be used for pellet storage or for quad and go carts and the pellets can go in the barn.

total price thus far into it was a total of 14.00 and 7 hours of labor. I traded some wrench time on a car to a friend of mine for the lumber and the steel.
Oh and a blown 700R4 in the chevy while pulling the trailer home. :(

I was thinking I may install the 15"x40" skylight on the side when I put the siding on for a bit of natural light.

Status
Not open for further replies.