how much did you pay for your Sooteater?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it on amazon. It was the cheapest I could find.

How much did you say it was?

Thanks, do you know if they have one made for the top down method? Thanks

I ordered a second one a few weeks ago on lowes' website. It made more sense for me to just order a second kit instead of two sets of extension rods. Don't believe lowes carries it in the store, but since I was able to use a $10 off $50 coupon online, that made it a little cheaper than ordering from amazon.

Reactions: Camben
I would just order two kits. That way you get the spare head and refills of string plus a whole new set of rods. Price for two kits is only slightly higher than just the extra rods.

Reactions: Lakeside
I ordered a second one a few weeks ago on lowes' website. It made more sense for me to just order a second kit instead of two sets of extension rods. Don't believe lowes carries it in the store, but since I was able to use a $10 off $50 coupon online, that made it a little cheaper than ordering from amazon.
Thanks for the info. I will be purchasing one of these in the near future, along with a powersmith vac.

Got it at amazon but would have to look to see what I paid. Mine was cheapest from a hardware store that was selling on amazon. Amazon was actually more than the third party sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.