How to get wood stain off of driveway

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hearthon

Dec 6, 2019
hearthon
Hello everyone, recently I got a truck load of woos delivered to my house and some of it went on my driveway. It unfortunately rained the next day and now my driveway is stained. I just tried to power wash it but it didn't do much, is there anything I can do to get rid of this stain.

Bleach , hydrogen peroxide, CLR, oxalic acid , muriatic acid or good old coca- cola . Leave any of these on for as long as possible, cover with plastic to keep it wet.

If I were to try I’d start with oxy clean, mix it up and use what ever I hard to get it on. Next i would try peroxide mixed 50/50 with water in a sprayer