How's this for an email proposition?? Love the stove!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Hatchling

Minister of Fire
Dec 26, 2012
New Fairfield, CT
image.jpg
Got this in my email this morning, obviously eluding the spam filters. How enticing though to have her photographed in front of the dirty decrepit stove! Any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the real author of the E mail will not necessarily be her.:p

Reactions: Oldhippie
I work with a guy who found a "girlfriend" in the Ukrane, she only cost $2 a min. for private chat. then he actually flew there to meet her, after getting her name tattoed on his chest. He spent months in the gym and on 'roids to impress her...<>
this one looks much cheaper than his cost...

Reactions: Oldhippie
Fellas - Other than the stove in the pic, this is not Hearth Room material. I am gonna slip it into the nook and don't be surprised if it gets vaporized from there.

don't know that id want vaporize that, maybe just heat it up some....... the stove that is

Meh . . . stove doesn't really do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.