Hudson Valley Free Wood List

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I saw this ad on Hudson Valley Craig's List today.
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/3417388456.html

"I own Affinity Tree Service and am looking to compile a list of people who want fire wood. I am calling this the "ASH List" short for Affinity Shares Heat. I will not share any contact info with anyone and only use it to inform you of good wood when I do a job. Once i contact you you can come pick it up. So if you would like to get a call when I am working in your area please email me your info. If you know of anyone in need of tree work in your area please pass my information onto them as this will be a win for all parties involved.
My rates are extremely good and more work for me = more wood for you. I have 22yrs experience as an arborist so the work will be done right.

Michael Murphy
Affinity Tree Service
845-464-1460
Affinitytreeservice.com"

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

That would be a good friend to have

Status
Not open for further replies.