hurricane now n easter.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

argus66

Feeling the Heat
Dec 9, 2007
central coastal nj
last monday worst storm ive ever seen here on jersey shore ever! now the next weds and its snowing like a blizzard outside! most of my neighbors have evacuated. my wood stove and big generator literally have saved my house.... plenty of heat. how are others?

I'm good in westchester county ny. got power back tues. PM.... thank god for the generator. thank god i finally installed the wood stove on this past sunday. Just in the nick of time, although I can power my furnace w/the generator.

Snow is coming down here pretty good now, just got home from work, fired up the stove and poured a cocktail.

Status
Not open for further replies.