Husky 50

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

marty319

Minister of Fire
Nov 17, 2014
Belair mb
Neighbor cleaning out his garage came upon this husky sitting in a box.i took it home and got it running.has lots of compression and starts well.whats this worth as he wants to sell it.16 inch chain.

20231002_160147.jpg 20231002_160136.jpg

Real clean saw

20231002_160116.jpg

take it for what it is. One old post. I’m not sure I’d pay $200 for a used 50cc saw.

Don’t know worth but I’ve owned one since early 80’s and it’s been a workhorse. Still runs like a champ to this day and has been through many a cord.

Reactions: EbS-P
Good, durable old saw. Open port I believe. Not a "pro" model, but pro construction with "farmsaw" power band. Excellent handling, simply constructed, easy to work on, nothing bad about it whatsoever.

Looks to be well used, but very nice condition. A better saw than almost any current saw available in its class.

Worth over 200.00 all day long, but many people don't know what they are looking at...

A perfect 50cc firewood saw.

Reactions: cygnus